Status of Women Canada has launched a Call for Proposals until January 11, 2018 noon (12:00 p.m.) Pacific Time
Calls for Proposal: Addressing the Economic Security and Prosperity of Indigenous Women
To be Eligible:
Organizations must have experience working on gender equality issues within the areas of focus of the Women’s Program
- increasing women’s economic security and prosperity,
- encouraging women’s leadership and democratic participation,
- ending violence against women and girls.
- Skills training and employment recruiting are not eligible activities.
- All required documents must be provided at the time of submission.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Information Sessions regards the Call for Proposals: