Housing Stability For All: Be Part Of London’s Next Homeless Prevention and Housing Plan
London’s Homeless Prevention and Housing Plan is being updated.
The public is invited to share their ideas about strategies and actions for the Homeless Prevention and Housing Plan.
What Is London’s Homeless Prevention and Housing Plan?
The Homeless Prevention and Housing Plan is a community plan that will guide homeless prevention and housing in London for the next five years and shape the future in years to come.
The Homeless Prevention and Housing Plan will be outcome focused, measureable, and help advance towards the goal of housing stability for individuals and families.
How You Can Be Involved
The public can engage with this process online or in person to provide their input into London’s Homeless Prevention and Housing Plan.
- Complete An Online Survey – Visit www.getinvolved.london.ca/HPHLondon to share your ideas about homeless prevention and housing in London by Sunday, June 30, 2019 and invite others to share their ideas and insights by completing a survey.
- Facilitate A Community Conversation – Facilitate and/or participate in a community conversation in your organization or neighbourhood by Sunday, June 30, 2019. A Community Conversation Toolkit can be downloaded at www.getinvolved.london.ca/HPHLondon. The Toolkit provides everything needed to facilitate a community conversation.
- Participate in a Community Consultation – Participate in the theme-based consultation sessions to review and provide feedback on draft strategies to be included in the Plan. To register to attend a Community Consultation, please visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HPHLondon
- May 6: Emergency Shelter and Specialized Housing (12:00 pm – 4:00 pm)
- May 16: Retaining Community Housing – Supplements (9:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- May 29: Creating, Retaining and Enhancing Housing Stock (12:00 pm – 4:00 pm)
- June 3: Coordinated Access and Housing First (12:00 pm – 4:00 pm)
- June 19: Access to Community Housing – Waitlist & Priorities (12:00 pm – 4:00 pm)
All consultation sessions will be held at the Carousel Room, Western Fair District. For each consultation session there will be a guest speaker, and breakfast or lunch will be provided.
We Need Your Help
The success of the renewed plan relies on the participation of a wide range of stakeholders.
Please help by sharing this email with your networks.
Sandra Datars Bere